Heart & Soul Pet Sitting, LLC
My name is Kathy White and I am the owner of Heart & Soul Pet Sitting. I have loved animals my entire life and grew up playing with dogs, was obsessed with horses, keenly observed wildlife, and was fascinated to learn about all breeds and species of animals. My two loves in life have been music and animals and I am very fortunate to have had a long career in music as a professional classical clarinetist, and now feel so grateful to pursue both of my passions!
My husband Roger and I live in Smyrna, GA and we are owned by three rescues: Jodie, the Soft-Coated Wheaten Terrier mix; Minnie, the Chihuahua; and Kia, the wild child Tortoiseshell cat.
I am insured and bonded by Pet Sitter Associates, LLC and have had vet tech Emergency Pet Care training courses. I have 8 years of professional experience where I have cared for many dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, hamsters, fish, as well as hermit crabs and turtles. I look forward to meeting and caring for your furry/feathered/finny family members soon!
Why Hire a Pro?
Why Hire a Pro?
What are the benefits of hiring an experienced pet sitter?
- The security of knowing that your pets are being cared for by insured and bonded pet sitters with a wide range of experiences
- Your pets enjoy the comforts of being in their home surroundings
- More personal attention and exercise than vet boarding
- Activity and care of your home while you're on vacation, deterring potential thieves
- Medications administered and other specialized care at low rates
- Less stress for your pets means less stress for you!